- People who can't draw: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who don't try at all: Drawing is fucking hard
- Teachers: Drawing is fucking hard
- Beginning artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Pro artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Extremely famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Long gone, passed away artists who went down in history: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who are upset an artist won't draw for them for free: Drawing is easy!
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE FOLLOWING ME.
REBLOG AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH.
FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS!
IF YOU DO NOT WISH FOR A DRESS! That is a-okay! I will pay for a cosplay of your liking as long as it’s under 200 USD! You will still receive a headband, tea (of your liking) and a tea set!
If you would like a closer look at the sites that I’ll be purchasing from!
GIVEAWAY WILL END AUGUST 1ST! IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 I MUST HAVE SOME FORM OF PERMISSION FROM YOUR GUARDIAN(S)!
The desired dress of choice will take awhile to make so please keep that in mind! Thank you!
“Scar tissue has no character. It’s not like skin. It doesn’t show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It’s like a slip cover. It shields and disguises what’s beneath. That’s why we grow it; we have something to hide. ” — Susanna Kaysen, Girl, Interrupted